A new skin today.
I'm really getting lazy to blog nowadays, its okay{:
Jessie&Sara:
I'm being plain lazy to blog in unitedfour-
But, I will try my best too :D
Jessie, I need encouragements badly!
Today's the most relaxing day of the week.
I just love OddWeek Tuesdays.
It's really relaxing.
The periods we were having was,
PE,Recess,Science,Music,Art.
Science's the only important subject in there(:
Our new maid came today.
& she's gorgeous man!
Her face's like, did she go for some treatments?
It's perfectly smooth.
I didn't go touching it or what,
Just that, it's seen-able D:
& her teeth are perfectly white&striaght.
She's cute too :D
But I have gotta tell mummy,
to tell her not to call me mam:/
sounds oooold.
Rah, jealous of her beauty.
But we have gotta learn not to depend too much.
So, I guess I would get my own stuffs in future[:
Okay, maybe not.
Can ask sister to help me :D
I feel baaaaaaad.
Since, sister bullies me sometimes too,
So we're on PEACE <3
Today's Science test was,
Difficult. I'm dead.
My Science Practical marks weren't that good D:
I feel like slapping Jessie now.
Jessie, you know the reason why;}
Gaby topped 2nd in class, behind Karl.
She's 3 marks short for full flat 25 marks.
Karl gotten 24/25 D:
How on earth did he do that?!
Okay, I seriously shoudn't have broked a testtube.
Somemore, on that day, the test day.
How unlucky.
Jessie makes GREAT lab partners.
Sara makes GREAT home econ partners.
Gaby makes GREAT dnt partners.
they're just Great.
We were talking about our primary sch days :D
& how we got to know each other this year.
& Jessie _____ me during the first 2mnths.
Cause of specific reasons.
& Jessie, i know you wronged me :D
I wasn't in the wrong girl!
She's damn evil today.
She treat Asaph to a $1 prawn mee.
She didn't even treat the 3 of us before!
But, she treat me to $2 balloons :D
She's generous.
Jessie:
I'm complimenting you here girl!
I pangseh-ed Gaby today :D
Mindy didn't know directions to--->
CCCC=Chankgat Changi Community Centre.
She wanted to take bus9.
But, to play safe, we took bus8 instead :D
& yes, there wasnt even a bus9 at the 2nd busstop!
Okay, shall end this post with a short farewell.
Goodbyeee!